For your future stay at the Royal-Riviera, your health and comfort and that of our employees remain our utmost priority.
Following the exceptional Covid-19 situation we are going through, our teams have implemented a new hygiene protocol with specific protection measures following the recommendations of the French government.
From February 14th, the Covid vaccine pass and wearing a mask are no longer mandatory in the Royal-Riviera hotel.
KEY SAFETY MEASURES
General safety measures for guests and employees
It is no longer mandatory to wear a mask in enclosed areas subject to the “vaccination pass” (restaurant, bar, fitness room).
- · Designated person to ensure that health & safety measures are implemented and complied with
- · Health protocol training for all employees
- · Signages reminding everyone the key safety measures
- · Hydro-alcoholic gel distributors in all publicly accessible areas
- · Strict sanitation protocols when cleaning and disinfecting the rooms, communal areas and “contact zones” (e.g. elevators, handles, switches, telephones…) using approved equipment and certified products
- · Face masks available for our clients
- · Early preparation of check-in/check-out procedures to limit physical contact
- · Bedrooms disinfection according to a strict protocol with the use of approved equipment and certified products
- · Protective glass screen at the reception/concierge desk
- · Organized traffic flows with signage to respect physical distance
- · Social distanciation in the dining rooms with limited place settings, additional spacing between the tables
- · Buffets organized to limit the grouping of customers and employees
- · Reinforced disinfection protocol in the kitchens
- · Treatment rooms are disinfected between each client
- · Sunbeds distanciation at the beach and swimming pool
- · Valet service with cleaning protocol – service available at client’s discretion
Remote work has become essential lately. With a desk in each room and a high-speed Wi-fi available throughout the hotel, the Royal-Riviera allows you to work remotely while enjoying the comfort and enchanting setting of the hotel.
From your sunbed at the swimming pool at the Jasmin Grill & Lounge restaurant facing the Mediterranean sea, combine business and pleasure and enjoy your gourmet breaks served by our attentive staff.