For your future stay at the Royal-Riviera, your health and comfort and that of our employees remain our utmost priority.
Following the exceptional Covid-19 situation we are going through, our teams have implemented a new hygiene protocol with specific protection measures following the recommendations of the French government.
KEY SAFETY MEASURES
General safety measures for guests and employees
Following the new regulations adopted by the French government, wearing a face masks will be compulsory from 20 July 2020 in the hotel’s enclosed public areas (reception, lobby, corridors, lift…).
- · Designated person to ensure that health & safety measures are implemented and complied with
- · Temperature checks are performed at employee’s arrival
- · Health protocol training for all employees
- · Mandatory use of mask/face visor for our employees
- · Signages reminding everyone the key safety measures
- · Hydro-alcoholic gel distributors in all publicly accessible areas
- · Strict sanitation protocols when cleaning and disinfecting the rooms, communal areas and “contact zones” (e.g. elevators, handles, switches, telephones…) using approved equipment and certified products
- ·Face masks available for our clients and to be used when walking around the property
- · Early preparation of check-in/check-out procedures to limit physical contact
- · Bedrooms disinfection according to a strict protocol with the use of approved equipment and certified products
- · Protective glass screen at the reception/concierge desk
- · Organized traffic flows with signage to respect physical distance
- · Social distanciation in the dining rooms with limited place settings, additional spacing between the tables, and special signage on floors
- · Each table may seat a maximum of 10 people
- · Menus available with contactless solution: QR codes, single-use paper menus
- · Only one staff member per table at a time
- · Buffets organized to limit the grouping of customers and employees
- · Reinforced disinfection protocol in the kitchens
- · Treatment rooms are disinfected between each client
- · Sunbeds distanciation at the beach and swimming pool
- · Valet service with cleaning protocol – service available at client’s discretion
Remote work has become essential lately. With a desk in each room and a high-speed Wi-fi available throughout the hotel, the Royal-Riviera allows you to work remotely while enjoying the comfort and enchanting setting of the hotel.
From your sunbed at the swimming pool at the Jasmin Grill & Lounge restaurant facing the Mediterranean sea, combine business and pleasure and enjoy your gourmet breaks served by our attentive staff.