For your future stay at the Royal-Riviera, your health and comfort and that of our employees remain our utmost priority.
Following the exceptional Covid-19 situation we are going through, our teams have implemented a new hygiene protocol with specific protection measures following the recommendations of the French government.
Without this document, we will be forced to refuse access to our establishment as required by law.
Thank you for your understanding.
KEY SAFETY MEASURES
Following the new regulations adopted by the French government, the “health pass” is mandatory since August 9th to access our various hotel’s points of sale.
The health pass will be required for kids from 12 years old from September, 30th.
The “health pass” consists of the digital presentation (via the TousAntiCovid application) or paper, of a health proof, among the following:
1. Vaccination, in case of people have a complete vaccination schedule and the necessary time after the final injection:
- · 7 days after the 2nd injection for double injection vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca)
- · 4 weeks after the injection for one injection vaccines (Johnson & Johnson)
- · 7 days after the injection for people vaccinated with a Covid-19 history (1 injection)
2. A proof of negative RT-PCR or antigenic test of less than 72 hours old at the time of control.
The time limit for the validity of the tests (72 hours) is strict when you enter the site (no flexibility of 2 or 3 days)
3. A positive RT-PCR or antigenic test result attesting recovery of Covid-19, dated at least 11 days and less than 6 months prior to the test.
General safety measures for guests and employees
Following the new regulations adopted by the French government, wearing a face masks will be compulsory from 20 July 2020 in the hotel’s enclosed public areas (reception, lobby, corridors, lift…).
- · Designated person to ensure that health & safety measures are implemented and complied with
- · Temperature checks are performed at employee’s arrival
- · Health protocol training for all employees
- · Mandatory use of mask/face visor for our employees
- · Signages reminding everyone the key safety measures
- · Hydro-alcoholic gel distributors in all publicly accessible areas
- · Strict sanitation protocols when cleaning and disinfecting the rooms, communal areas and “contact zones” (e.g. elevators, handles, switches, telephones…) using approved equipment and certified products
- · Face masks available for our clients and to be used when walking around the property
- · Early preparation of check-in/check-out procedures to limit physical contact
- · Bedrooms disinfection according to a strict protocol with the use of approved equipment and certified products
- · Protective glass screen at the reception/concierge desk
- · Organized traffic flows with signage to respect physical distance
- · Social distanciation in the dining rooms with limited place settings, additional spacing between the tables
- · Menus available with contactless solution: QR codes, single-use paper menus
- · Only one staff member per table at a time
- · Buffets organized to limit the grouping of customers and employees
- · Reinforced disinfection protocol in the kitchens
- · Treatment rooms are disinfected between each client
- · Sunbeds distanciation at the beach and swimming pool
- · Valet service with cleaning protocol – service available at client’s discretion
Remote work has become essential lately. With a desk in each room and a high-speed Wi-fi available throughout the hotel, the Royal-Riviera allows you to work remotely while enjoying the comfort and enchanting setting of the hotel.
From your sunbed at the swimming pool at the Jasmin Grill & Lounge restaurant facing the Mediterranean sea, combine business and pleasure and enjoy your gourmet breaks served by our attentive staff.